Senior Manager- Collections
Experience: 5 to 8 yrs.
Spareshub is looking for individuals for the role of Senior Collection Manager who can plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the Collections Department, while managing the customers and team in Pune.
The role is primarily responsible for managing and processing collections and disputes processes including defining treatment strategies for the department, managing people/team responsible for accounts receivable collections, setting collection targets for team individuals, supporting team in daily activities, monitoring them and reporting. The role requires overall understanding of the process. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the collection operations thereby identifying suitable tactics or strategies for timely collections.
- Managing collections and accounts receivables across Pune, for increasing the revenue collection for the organization.
- Performing regular dunning by analyzing reason for overdue balances, creating reminder letters, recommending credit or shipment hold, calculating interest and applying on overdue, conducting follow- up calls and negotiating with customers to agree payment plans.
- Efficiently manage Bucket wise Collections.
- Notify and report to the management on payment trends of the customers which in-turn could help to undertake business decisions.
- Establish the credit worthiness of the customers.
- Coordinating with cross functions and external party to ensure smooth flow of daily Operations.
- Liaison with Police, Government department & lawyers. Handling of Legal cases US 138, DRT (Debts Recovery Tribunal), & Fraud.
- MIS Preparation & regularly reporting of delinquent cases.
- Daily Monitoring (Calls/Visits) of team members. Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from the team.
- Maintaining good and healthy relationship with all customers.
- Candidate should be proactive in communicating with the customers, finding solutions to the problems related to collections/recovery of debt.
- Must be willing to travel & visit clients in person for payment follow-ups.
- Confident and good at communication.
- Good follow up skills.