E-commerce Marketing Manager
Experience: 2 to 4 yrs.
Qualification: MBA (Marketing)
Do you love cars and automobiles? SparesHub is looking for a marketing professional who can cement SparesHub’s position on the top of the mind of its target customers. The person would handle complete marketing and branding activities of the company across online, offline, print, OOH and all other media. He/she would be responsible for generating awareness of SparesHub.com, manage marketing budgets, constantly monitor marketing ROI, plan and execute all marketing plans for the company, lead discussions with all marketing vendors etc. We are looking for a result oriented marketing professional who delight in their work, embrace innovation and is open to learning.
Being a part of our Marketing team you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing online as well as offline marketing plans.
- Devising and executing Brand Marketing strategy (Both online and offline activities) and Brand communication.
- Developing associate programs, in conjunction with agencies.
- Building strategies to gain brand visibility and increase brand advocacy.
- Conduct market, consumer and competitor research/survey activities.
- Monitoring content generation for the online platforms
- Media buying activities.
- Plan, coordinate and organize for the company's participation in various conferences, trade shows and events. Promoting webinars or any other marketing events.
- Helping in designing and preparing marketing collateral, brochures etc.
- Coordination for vendor empanelment and vendor payments for campaigning activities
- Recruitment of marketing executives in the future, if any.
- Devise, analyze and continuously monitor metrics to measure the effectiveness of all campaigns, ads and other marketing activities.
- If excelling in Marketing is what drives you every day, this job is for you. You should be thorough in your marketing and branding fundamentals. You need to be creative, have excellent written and communication skills.
- Formal post-graduate education in Marketing
- Graphic designing and knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/ Coral Draw
- Experience and thorough knowledge of SEO, SEM and affiliate marketing
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience (and a life-long passion for marketing)
If you possess the relevant experience, skills and feel we are a match then we are looking forward to have you on board with us.