Experience: 5 to 8 years.
Qualification: BE in Computer Science
SparesHub, an automobile parts B2B e-commerce company in Pune is searching for awesome technology geeks and hackers for the position of Technical Lead. The candidate would take end-to-end responsibility of the company's all technology projects, and provide technology vision. The right candidate would eat, sleep and breathe technology, software’s and latest best practices. Our domain is unique so are our problems so it is important that we keep researching new areas in tech. Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like minded people who love to - code- and have passion in building great softwares. Please read the job description and requirements below.
Candidates must be fully competent with key technical skills including:
*Strong programming experience in PHP, MYSQL, Magento, Data Analytics
Reporting directly to startup CEO
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications and also have the capability to handle multiple projects individually.
- Take active part in all aspects of systems design, code construction, database design, unit and integration testing, and implementation
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Adaptable to work in frameworks such as Codeigniter, Magento.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading-edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Maintenance of the programs and correct the defects during the maintenance of the system.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- Deep expertise in software development, dev ops, frontend and back end development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in core PHP coding and My SQL.
- Knowledge on Magento will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to mobile application development preferred.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency.